MY BEST FRIEND GRADUATION DAY!

By Siti Rahmah Nurul Aini - Oktober 22, 2017




Hello Sahabat Mamih,

My apologize I didn't write any new article on my blog since 2 week ago and I'm so happy now to be able to write new article on my blog again. So guys now I would like to share my happiness on my bestie graduation day, her name is Erly now she's officially to be S.Kom, I'm so proud of you babe ❤ Oct 2nd, 17 is her big day and I came to her graduations venue at JCC Senayan Jakarta from my office. Alhamdulillah on that day Jakarta was so friendly to me no traffic jam and yesss I got there. 

On that day JCC was so crowded with UPN graduates happiness euphoria, I little bit difficult to found her and I decided to call her to pick me up at JCC terrace hahahaha 😁 After she found me and I said "Happy Graduations Sweetheart" and of course we did a lot of wefie 😂

Hope you enjoy guysss


Yessss I found herrrrr my beautiful girl


Me with baby millo's girl

Erly's support system







Thankyou for your visit and read sahabat mamih ❤



xoxo - Mamih 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments