The Groom Used BATIK? Why Not? Mr Matthew Did it on His Wedding Day!

By Siti Rahmah Nurul Aini - Agustus 28, 2017




Hellooooo Mamih Sweetheart 

So last year exactly on 4th June 2016 (I knew it's too late to post cause this is 2017 😋) me and my "emak" Ka Tina, went to Bali for Holiday and also to attended her best friends wedding ( Mr Matthew and Mrs Kartika) at Vasanti Seminyak Resort but now it was change name to Four Points By Sheraton Bali, Seminyak. For me  this is "The Most Incredible Wedding" that I ever attended, simple, romantic and so warming  

We used taxi from our hotel Sense Sunset Seminyak at Sunset Road No 88S, to Vasanti at Jalan Petitenget, only 20 minutes (with traffic jam also 😉) from our hotel to Vasanti. The wedding reception was be held in evening at rooftop area and the one that made me really surprise is "The Groom" (cause I haven't met Mr Matthew before 😜). he's only used "Batik" on his special day, even he's not an Indonesian, but he's really adore with Indonesian Heritage so that's why he wore "Batik". I'm really proud of you Mr Matt.

Mrs Kartika is a Graphic Designer, like Ka Tina told me, so she designed her own wedding souvenirs by herself, she's really creative 


so guys here are the photo collections, enjoy!




Copyright instagram.com/tinoindra

Copyright instagram.com/finda29

Copyright instagram.com/arlinandelo



Warning hahaha our wefie, cause we tried to enjoy the party hahahaha

Glam at Our hotel room, Sense Sunset Seminyak

Glam at Our hotel room, Sense Sunset Seminyak

Glam at Our hotel room, Sense Sunset Seminyak

















Wedding Venue




Stay at hotel



Hopefully it will be inspire you groom to be 😊



Thankyou

xoxo




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments